The Port of Sept-Îles is an important promoter and generator of economic spinoffs. It is a key partner in making current and future user projects a reality by adapting to client and market demands.
The principales users are :
- Agences océaniques du Bas St-Laurent
- Algoma Central Corporation
- Aluminerie Alouette
- Club Nautique de Sept-Îles
- CN WorldWide Amérique du Nord
- Compagnie d’Arrimage du Nord
- Compagnie minière IOC
- Équipements nordiques
- Esso Pétrolière Impériale
- Les crevettes de Sept-Îles inc.
- Logistec Arrimage
- Mckeil Marine Limitée
- Océan remorquage Côte-Nord inc.
- Porlier Express inc.
- Relais Nordik, Groupe Desgagnés
- 135734 Canada Ltée (Bar chez Omer)
The Port of Sept-Îles is well known for its core mission of community involvement. Three elements of concern guide its desire to become a committed and dynamic citizen: direct community support through a donation and contribution policy well in tune with the community, a motivated presence on committees and in work groups in support of the development of different organisations and the accessibility of port facilities to all those wanting to better understand the port and its operations.